You can use the photo editor to change the tint of your picture, to crop it by zooming in and to reposition it.
After adding a photo to our builder:
- Click on the photo within the image area of the product.
- The rectangular edit tool pops up just under it. Use the slider for a zoom in and zoom out effect on your photo. This way you can decide how much of your picture you want cropped.
- Click on the tint tool to change your photo’s tint to sepia or black and white.
- Click and drag the ‘move’ icon to reposition your picture.
- Use the ‘Revert’ arrow to go back to your original image.