I am redeeming a movie certificate for my child. Should I register the certificate in my name or my child’s name?

The movie theaters are trained to check for photo identification, so it is best to register the certificate in the name of the adult who would be presenting the certificate at the movie theater.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk